Color Palette: Red and pink fruity colors with deep green, eucalyptus and sage. Ruby red grapefruit, pomegranate and touches of light berry pinks.
Location: Rist Canyon Inn, Bellvue, Colorado
Designer’s Notes: This bold wedding color palette paired with clean, crisp and elegant vibes created a deep and dramatic contrast. Set in the week when Spring turns to Summer, so many gorgeous ranunculus and peonies were in bloom to add layers of ruffles to each of the floral elements.
Floral Budget: $3,500 – $5,000
- Neat and tidy bouquet with minimal greenery
- Wine barrel arrangements at the aisle entry
- An asymmetrical rectangle arch with flowers flowing down the bride’s side
- Elegant greenery garland centerpieces for the rectangle reception tables
- Light fixtures adorned with whimsy Smilax Vine for the perfect romantic garden vibe
From the bride: “I can’t even begin to tell you how much we loved all of our florals. I was absolutely dumbfounded by how gorgeous everything was! You guys totally blew our expectations out of the water and really brought our vision to life. Wild Blossoms was phenomenal from beginning to end! Elycia spent time to really understand our vision and gave great suggestions and blew our minds with the results! Each piece was absolutely STUNNING!!! Thank you so much, Elycia for bringing our wedding to life with your amazing florals. We absolutely recommend Wild Blossoms Studio to all future brides!”